** I suffer from Momentary Lapses of Reason ...
"Gollum: Sméagol... Why do you cry, Sméagol?
Smeagol: Cruel men hurts us. Master tricks us.
Gollum: Of course he did. I told you he was tricksy. I told you he was false.
Smeagol: Master is our friend... our friend.
Gollum: Master betrayed us.
Smeagol: No, not it's business. Leave us alone.
Gollum: Filthy little hobbites. They stole it from us.
Smeagol: No... No.
Faramir: What did they steal?
Gollum: Myyy PRECIOUSSS."
** Sometimes I am too full of myself ...
"Are diwanon, mujhe pehchanon,
Kahan se aya, main hoon kaun?
Main hoon kaun, main hoon kaun?
Main hoon Main hoon Main hoon Don! "
** Sometimes I am Philosophical ...
"So, so you think you can tell Heaven from Hell,
blue skies from pain.
Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail?
A smile from a veil?
Do you think you can tell?"
** But mostly I am plain Chapri ...
"Paap se dharti fati....fati...fati....
Adharm se aasmaan...maan...maan...
Atyachaar se kaanpi insaaniyat...saaniyat,
Raaj kar rahe haivaan...vaan...vaan
Jinki hogi taaqat apoorv
Jinka hoga nishaana abhed...bhed...
Jo karenge inka sarvanaash...vanaash,
Woh kehlaayenge...
Tridev! Tridev! Tridev!"
** We are like this only !!
Friday, May 05, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment